Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sphere

 
Vine Charcoal on Canson Mi-teintes paper 

I finished my sphere the week before last just in time for the end of the quarter. School is over for the summer now and I will be going back in the fall to start on my cast drawing. In the meantime, this summer, I will be working on my color charts and master sketches for the Academy. No time to rest and I love it!

 I hope everyone is having a good Spring. We just got back from a much needed "warm" vacation in Florida and had a wonderful time.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Karen! And it is a perfect example of the five values that we try to capture in our paintings. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sphere is immaculate!!
    It sounds like your batteries are fully charged after your holiday,good to hear. Spring is quite cold with plenty of rain,hail,gails but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the sphere! Love the depth you've given it. Glad you had a warm spell (although that much too soon strange hot weather may soon be visiting you as well! Keep drawing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...