Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sunset on the Water

 

 Oil on 10x8 Gallery wrap canvas
SOLD

This is a commission I did for a friend of mine for Father's day.  This was from a picture taken on one of their trips.  I think the colors of the sunset reflecting in the water are just beautiful!

On another note, the kids are on vacation now and I'm wondering when I'm going to have time to paint...it'll be so easy to get busy with all the other stuff going on...I'm going to have to set a schedule and I haven't done that in years!!!!  Anyone have any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love the reflections! Beautiful painting, Karen! I'm struggling with my summer schedule, too. I'm hoping to settle into a better routine soon. I miss painting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...