Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 26 - Barjols Part 1

Oil on Paper - Approximately 8x8
NFS

This is only part of a 12x24 painting I've been working on all day. There's still a lot to be done and I didn't want to rush through it so I decided to post a part as my daily painting. This is the upper left hand corner and it's pretty done but I may touch it up before the painting is final. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Both my kids had the stomach bug yesterday and I hope my husband and I don't get it...crossing my fingers! Thank goodness, they're both better today....this winter has been brutal for sicknesses...I hope all of you are staying healthy!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Karen! I love the way you captured the depth of the window. Your colors are wonderful, too. Looking forward to seeing the rest. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me feel like I'm on vacation! Lovely! Hope you both stay well! Cheers! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the warm sunny colours,can't wait to see the whole picture!! I hope you both don't catch this bug,I'll keep my fingers crossed as well. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...